Are you curious about how to use essential oils beyond enjoying their scent? Join Certified Aromatherapist Kathy Wilcox for an hour of exploring the basics of aromatherapy and how to incorporate
essential oils into your everyday family wellness. A variety of essential oils and oil-based creations will be available for you to experience as part of the presentation.
Topics will include:
• An overview of what constitutes a pure essential oil, and how it differs from a fragrance oil or
vegetable oils used in cooking.
• 10 essential oils that are safe and effective for the whole family, and how to use them.
• 3 essential oils that are easy to find, AND should be used with caution.
• Purity, quality, and cost: where to find essential oils that are affordable and authentic.
• An Aromatherapy Consultation – what is it, and how can it help?
• Recommended books and websites for further learning
Instructor Bio: Kathy Wilcox has been involved in the Human Service field for over 20 years as a Rehabilitation Counselor. She has a passion for helping others to see their full potential and to
incorporate holistic practices into their wellness routine. In addition to being a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, Kathy is a RYT-200 Yoga Instructor under Yoga Alliance, a Level II Certified Professional
Aromatherapist of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and a level II Reiki Practitioner. She is also a single mom to an amazing, neurodivergent little boy who inspires her every day to reach for the stars – because we all have the potential to shine.
1 Morton Street Norwood, New York 13668 Ph. 315-353-6692 Fax 315-353-4688